It’s easy to feel at ease when your dental team are confident professionals, dedicated to putting your care and comfort first. From the warm welcome you’ll receive in our waiting room, to the diligent attention of your dental specialist, you’ll appreciate a level of service second-to-none.
Dr James Kim
Castle Hill Dentist
The best thing about being a Dentist is that you are given an opportunity to change one’s quality of life for the better.
Dr Hannah GarganiDentist
- Hannah gained her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (with honours) from the University of Manchester in the UK in 2005.
- Since then she has enjoyed working in both the public and private sectors in both the UK and Australia as well as internationally.
- In 2011 she completed her first course for Dysport & fillers, and this has sparked a passion for facial aesthetics which has led her to further studies. She completed her Post Graduate Diploma from the University of Central Lancashire in Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics in 2013 and passed with a distinction.
- She is also a member of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons (Edin) after passing the membership exams in 2011.
I love my role as a dentist in helping my patients to achieve the best oral health, and I find the use of facial aesthetics can really enhance the final result, as well as giving the patient a wonderful confidence boost which is so exciting to see. Dentistry and facial aesthetics are a match made in heaven, and we as dentists are well placed to provide these treatments in a sterile, clinical environment, using our advanced knowledge of facial anatomy, in order to provide beautiful results for our patient.
Dr Jenny CollinsDentist
Dr Pallavi GaneshDentist
- Bachelor of Dental Science (University of Melbourne)
I’m dedicated to continuing education and the latest developments in dentistry to ensure I always offer the best treatment for my patients.
- Australian Dental Association
Dr Steven ParkerVisiting I.V Sedationist
- Bachelor of Dental Science (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry – Oral Surgery (University of Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry – Conscious Sedation & Pain Control (University of Sydney)
Dr Parker was originally trained in the anaesthetic department of Dunedin Hospital before completing post-graduate qualifications in the field of Conscious Sedation and Pain Control at Sydney University, where he was awarded the Australian Society of Dental Anaesthesia award for the top qualifying student. He has also completed the prestigious Early Management of Severe Trauma course held by Royal College of Surgeons.
Dr Parker lectures nationally and internationally on topics concerning pain and anxiety control. He also delivers practical workshops to dentists in the areas of advanced local anaesthesia and inhalational sedation.
Dr Michael HuiDentist
Winston StoneDental Prosthetist
- Winston has been in the dental profession for over 30 years beginning his career in the Royal Australian Navy. While in the Navy, Winston studied dental technology and served as a dental technician for 22 years.
- Winston is a returned veteran and after leaving the Navy in 2001, he completed the Advanced Diploma of Dental Prosthetics (Sydney) and has worked as a Dental Prosthetist / Technician since.
- Winston is an active member of the Australian Dental Prosthetist Association (ADPA) and regularly attends professional development courses and association events to learn the newest methods in dental prosthetics and denture making.
Tara CantonDental Hygienist and Therapist
- Bachelor of Oral Health (University of Sydney)
I love working at Hills Dental Care because all staff here have an ethical approach to patient care and always strive to make patients as relaxed and comfortable as possible during treatment.
Yohanna, Jessica, Spencer, LuiseDental Assistants
The best part of our job are the patients! We love building strong bonds and being able to be right by their side for support and reassurance to ensure their visit with us is as comfortable as possible.