It’s easy to feel at ease when your dental team are confident professionals, dedicated to putting your care and comfort first. From the warm welcome you’ll receive in our waiting room, to the diligent attention of your dental specialist, you’ll appreciate a level of service second-to-none.
Dr James Kim
Castle Hill Dentist
The best thing about being a Dentist is that you are given an opportunity to change one’s quality of life for the better.
Dr Jenny CollinsDentist
Dr Pallavi GaneshDentist
- Bachelor of Dental Science (University of Melbourne)
I’m dedicated to continuing education and the latest developments in dentistry to ensure I always offer the best treatment for my patients.
- Australian Dental Association
Dr Steven ParkerVisiting I.V Sedationist
- Bachelor of Dental Science (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry – Oral Surgery (University of Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry – Conscious Sedation & Pain Control (University of Sydney)
Dr Parker was originally trained in the anaesthetic department of Dunedin Hospital before completing post-graduate qualifications in the field of Conscious Sedation and Pain Control at Sydney University, where he was awarded the Australian Society of Dental Anaesthesia award for the top qualifying student. He has also completed the prestigious Early Management of Severe Trauma course held by Royal College of Surgeons.
Dr Parker lectures nationally and internationally on topics concerning pain and anxiety control. He also delivers practical workshops to dentists in the areas of advanced local anaesthesia and inhalational sedation.
Winston StoneDental Prosthetist
- Winston has been in the dental profession for over 30 years beginning his career in the Royal Australian Navy. While in the Navy, Winston studied dental technology and served as a dental technician for 22 years.
- Winston is a returned veteran and after leaving the Navy in 2001, he completed the Advanced Diploma of Dental Prosthetics (Sydney) and has worked as a Dental Prosthetist / Technician since.
- Winston is an active member of the Australian Dental Prosthetist Association (ADPA) and regularly attends professional development courses and association events to learn the newest methods in dental prosthetics and denture making.
Lien NguyenDental Hygienist
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Oral Health
Tara CantonDental Hygienist and Therapist
- Bachelor of Oral Health (University of Sydney)
I love working at Hills Dental Care because all staff here have an ethical approach to patient care and always strive to make patients as relaxed and comfortable as possible during treatment.
Yohanna, Jessica, Spencer, LuiseDental Assistants
The best part of our job are the patients! We love building strong bonds and being able to be right by their side for support and reassurance to ensure their visit with us is as comfortable as possible.