The moment you enter Hills Dental Care, your comfort is our number one priority. We understand you might be feeling a little anxious about your trip to the dentist, so we’ll do whatever we can to help you feel comfortable and relaxed – from greeting you with a friendly smile, to talking you through any questions you might have.
Our light, spacious reception and waiting areas are also designed with your comfort in mind. Generous lounge seating is surrounded by open views of nature, and complimentary filtered water is available to you at all times.
The Hills Dental Care practice is furnished with all the latest equipment needed to complete a wide range of dental procedures. This includes:
- an OPG x-ray system which takes a panoramic picture of your teeth and jaws which gives us a comprehensive view of your dental needs so we can provide the most appropriate treatment;
- a digital, painless injection system to reduce your discomfort;
- happy gas and intravenous or twilight sedation to make your dental treatment a very pleasant experience;
- an in-house sedation facility with recovery room, where experienced medical sedationists will ensure you sleep through your dental procedure;
- digital impression technology to minimise the gagging sensation you might experience when taking impressions;
- and state-of-the-art dental chairs with memory foam and overhead TVs to ensure your comfort during lengthy procedures.
Whether you need veneers, implants , dentures, or cosmetic dentistry , you’ll have the same experienced, dedicated and familiar team looking after your needs every time.